Become a Member
We believe in creating a connection between artists and the public to better educate and inform the community about the importance of the arts, help people think creatively, and inspire more artists. For over 30 years, Artspace has been a strong presence Raleigh and we are committed to ensuring we remain a valuable asset to Raleigh and the Triangle.
A membership is an easy way to support Artspace. Plus, members receive some great benefits!
$45 / year
- 10% off artwork in our exhibition spaces and hallways.
- Special member pricing on adult classes, workshops, and special events (you must be a Family Member or higher to receive discounts on youth classes, including our Summer Art Camps)
- Early registration for our Summer Art Camps for students in grades 3-12.
- Invitations to members-only events.
$75 / year
- All the benefits of individual membership, but for the entire family!
$75 / year
Artspace artist members work together with Artspace to promote artistic growth and create a community of artists who engage with the public and advance the mission of Artspace. Artspace supports artists by providing subsidized studios (annual juried call each spring), fostering a network of working artists, providing exhibition and teaching opportunities, professional development classes, and technique focused workshops and classes.
Artist Membership Benefits
- Artspace has 30 artist studios in our historic building in downtown Raleigh. Applications for studios are accepted annually in the spring. No commission on sales within studios.
- Artist members enjoy reduced or free entry fees for select calls and reduced commission on exhibition and gift shop sales.
- Present demonstrations + sell work at First Fridays and public events.
- Members-only events + networking.
- Learn how to curate, organize, and install exhibitions.
- Meet with Artspace staff for one-on-one consulting (by appointment)
- Paid teaching opportunities for youth + adult art classes/workshops.
- Priority registration + discounted pricing on classes/workshops.
Subscription to monthly artist member e-news full of artist opportunities, classes, and more!
- Member artists are listed in the artist directory on Artspace’s website.
- Studio artists are listed on the large screen display in our lobby.
- Full-color exhibition brochures are created for exhibitions in Gallery 1 and Gallery 2
Artists may submit material to be promoted through Artspace’s social media channels (Artspace will determine appropriateness of material and schedule of posting)