Become an Artspace member today!
Due to the generous support of our members, Artspace brings the creative process to life while remaining free and open to the public.
The Artspace membership program offers a personal way for individuals and families to enjoy and support the programs and mission of Artspace. Please see below for information on the privileges and benefits offered to our members.
General Membership and Benefits
• Discounts on class tuition and special events
• Discount on purchases from the gift shop and exhibition or hallway artwork
• Year subscription to Artspace Enews and biannual newsletter
• Priority registration for classes and special events
• Invitations to exclusive, “Members Only” events throughout the year
• General membership benefits extended to your household.
Circle of Friends
Art Lovers $100 – $249
Family Level benefits plus:
• Choice of a free Artspace t-shirt or mug
• Waiver of $12 class registration fee
Art Advocates $250 – $499
Art Lovers benefits plus:
• Acknowledgement in print materials and signage
• Invitation to private donor reception
Art Collectors $500 – $999
Art Advocates benefits plus:
• Acknowledgement on web site
• 10% discount of facility rental fees
Silver Sponsor $1,000 – $2,499
Art Collectors benefits plus:
• Opportunity to be named as a program sponsor (amount varies)
• Complimentary 6-month family memberships for up to three friends
Gold Sponsor $2,500 – $4,999
Silver Sponsor benefits plus:
• Complimentary 12-month family memberships for up to three friends
• Opportunity to be named as a program or Gallery Two exhibition sponsor
• VIP tour of facility for member and guests upon request
Platinum Sponsor $5,000 – $9,999
Gold Sponsor benefits plus:
• Opportunity to be named as a program or Gallery One exhibition sponsor
• Free facility rental during current membership year
Partners in Creativity $10,000 and above
Individual gifts at the $10,000 level and above will receive additional benefits.
For more information on the membership program, please contact Director of Development Ileana Rodriguez at 919.821.2787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.