- Mar 03 2023
- 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
March 3, 6-10pm
Free! Join us for:
- Here Goes Everything with work by Sage Perrott and Guen Montgomery in Gallery 1
- Spectacle with work by Louisa Armbrust in Gallery 2
- About a Dream with work by Clarence Heyward, former NC Emerging Artist in Residence, in the Upfront Gallery
- #FMLA30, an exhibition coordinated by the Justice Center-led NC Families Care Coalition, in partnership with the national Paid Leave for All campaign, in Studio 206, featuring six large-format works by Raleigh artist Tim Lytvinenko. #FMLA30 commemorates 30 years of the Family Medical Leave Act, and the works center on North Carolinians who have needed time away from work to care for an aging or sick parent, welcome a newborn baby, or recover from their own serious illness. Each work is accompanied by a scannable QR code allowing viewers to listen to the subject’s personal story. The exhibit will be open to the public through the end of March 2023
- Shop with Designed For Joy from 6-9pm. Designed for Joy supports women in crisis with stability through immediate employment and support, removing the stigma of vulnerability.
- Live Music by Heather Rogers, 7-9pm
- Art making activity, Absurd Apparel, 6-8:30pm
- and more!
l-r: Heather Rogers performing; image courtesy of Designed for Joy