In the Building
- The building is equipped with an elevator that goes to the 1st and 2nd floors where all artists studios, classrooms and galleries are located.
- Service animals are welcome.
- All restrooms in the building accommodate people with disabilities.
- All studios have signage, including Braille lettering, for people with low or no vision.
- Wayfinding signage uses large fonts, high contrast, and a flat finish for persons with low vision.
- All artwork labels are printed in 24pt Arial font.
- Guided tours can be arranged in advance by emailing Danny Peña, Education Manager at email@example.com
- ASL interpretation for our exhibitions and special events can be arranged by emailing Oami Powers, Programs + Accessibility Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
At the Front Desk
- One wheelchair available
- Sensory Materials available
- Two pairs of Enchroma glasses (for visitors with colorblindness) are available. Check out with a valid state-issued ID. Please note: Enchroma glasses do not correct for all forms of colorblindness.
In the Galleries
- Exhibition signage uses large font, high contrast, and a flat finish for persons with low vision.
- All artwork labels are printed in 24pt Arial font in black on a white background.
- Large Print Gallery Guides are available with all exhibitions.
Questions / Comments
If you have an accommodation you would like to request for an upcoming program or exhibition, have a suggestion about our accessibility, or if you have a question about our accessibility, please contact us at 919.821.2787 or by emailing Oami Powers, Programs + Accessibility Coordinator, email@example.com.