Artspace General Internship
Deadline for Fall Internship Applications: July 9, 2013
Deadline for Spring Internship Applications: November 5, 2013
This Internship is designed to help undergraduate or graduate students develop skills in Educational Programming and Arts Management.
- Assist with various administrative tasks.
- Create and send contracts for the Summer Arts Program.
- Distribute promotional materials such as the Summer Arts Program brochures, newsletters, and various postcards.
- Buy or gather art supplies for Outreach Programs, Saturday classes, or off-site classes, as needed.
- Pack/unpack artwork as needed with the Director of Programs & Exhibitions.
- Assist Director of Programs & Exhibitions with installation of exhibitions, as needed.
- Complete administrative tasks related to exhibitions, such as ordering/picking up exhibition signage, printing labels, and exhibition price sheets.
- Assist with planning of the Collectors Gala, Artspace’s Fall Fundraiser event.
- Assist Development Assistant with coordination and planning at First Friday Art Walks and other fundraising events
- Assist with various administrative tasks, including printing materials, stuffing envelopes, and taking mailing to bulk mail center.
- Photographing various events.
The applicant must be able to manage many different projects simultaneously and have excellent communication skills.
Interns are expected to work a minimum of 5-8 hours per week. Schedule is flexible. This internship is unpaid. Arrangements for school credit are encouraged.
For more information, please contact Rae Marie Czuhai at (919) 821-2787 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mail or email letter of interest, resume, and two references with contact information/relationship to:
Rae Marie Czuhai, Director of Development
201 E. Davie Street
Raleigh, NC 27601