Artspace offers businesses the opportunity to reach potential customers and promote and expand their businesses while simultaneously supporting the arts in our community. Through the corporate sponsorship program, Artspace provides business owners with an effective way to communicate their marketing message and their commitment to the arts to thousands of potential customers in the Triangle.
As you consider your support for Artspace, please keep in mind that these dollars are not a contribution but rather an investment. The arts are a powerful economic engine, driving businesses, creating jobs and prompting prospective employees to relocate to our area, and drawing cultural tourists to spend their vacations with us. Raleigh and Wake County are at the top of countless “Best Places to Live” lists because of the cultural vitality of the area. The arts and Artspace play a significant role in this vitality.
An Artspace sponsorship is an excellent marketing opportunity for businesses as Artspace can provide exposure for your brand to a wide audience. Depending on the level of sponsorship, contributors are listed on the donor board, the Artspace web site, and in the bi-monthly newsletter. We see approximately 100,000 visitors per year, have over 132,000 unique web site visitors annually, and print 26,000 newsletters each year.
Corporate philanthropy is the right thing to do. It’s an investment in your community. Investment in Artspace shows your appreciation for and belief in the human spirit and your commitment to improving our quality of life – your employees quality of life, your clients quality of life, your community’s quality of life.
Funding can support general operating budget, educational fund, or a specific program.
For more information on Corporate Sponsosrships, please contact Development Director Rae Marie Czuhai at 919.821.2787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Sponsorship Levels & Benefits
Silver Sponsor $1,000 to $2,499
• Silver recognition on publicity, building signage and print materials for event/program sponsored
• Company name listed for one year in bimonthly newsletter and at www.artspacenc.org
• Invitation to exclusive annual sponsor reception
• 10% discounts on corporate purchases in the gift shop and on purchases of exhibition or hallway artwork
• Corporate discount on facility rental for company special event
• Discount on membership for all company employees
• Waiver of class registration fee for company employees
Gold Sponsor $2,500 to $4,999
Silver level benefits, plus:
• Gold recognition on publicity, building signage and print materials for event/program sponsored
• Opportunity to be named as an Artspace Gallery Two exhibition sponsor during 2009-10
• Right to distribute company information and/or hang promotional banner during opening reception
• Right of first refusal for sponsorship renewal on similar exhibition next year (price may vary)
• VIP tour of facility for company executives upon request
Platinum Sponsor $5,000 to $9,999
Gold level benefits, plus:
• Free corporate creativity class opportunity for employees led by an Artspace artist
• Platinum recognition on publicity, building signage and print materials for event/program sponsored
• Opportunity to be named as an Artspace Gallery One exhibition sponsor during 2009-10
• Free rental to host a private reception for clients/employees during sponsored exhibition
Partners in Creativity $10,000 +
Platinum level benefits, plus:
• Access to Artspace artists’ work for up to 12 months display in your office(s)
• Premiere recognition on publicity, building signage and print materials for event/program sponsored
• Recognition as an Artspace Gallery One exhibition sponsor during 2009-10 (first choice)
• Complimentary one-year Artspace memberships for up to eight individuals (friends, family, employees, etc.)