This November, Artspace kicked off our 30th Anniversary Celebration. Can you believe we’re the big THREE – OH?
When we first opened our doors in 1986, downtown Raleigh was such a different place. Vacant buildings, empty streets … it was nothing like the vibrant creative community around us now.
Over the years, we’ve seen many changes at Artspace and in the community that surrounds us, but one thing has remained constant – the creative energy that inspires our artists, exhibitions and everything we share with you.
THANK YOU for being part of that creative energy!
I’m thrilled to see where we’ll go in the next 30 years, and your year-end gift can take us there.
When you make a tax-deductible donation to Artspace, you will:
- Keep our studios, exhibitions, artist talks and First Friday gallery walks free and open to you and the 100,000+ guests who visit us each year;
- Nurture the next generation of Artspace artists through the year-round education programs that we offer for artists of all ages and all abilities;
- Provide 50 need-based scholarships to area youth to attend our Summer Arts Program;
- Let us work with artists to create murals and public art projects around our city to beautify our community;
- Create opportunities for you and our community to come to Artspace and experience the creative process and engage with artists.
We wouldn’t be here without you. And we can’t wait to see where the next 30 years will take us!
Making your gift is so easy! Call us at (919) 821-2787 to donate by phone, or go online to give securely at artspacenc.org.
President + CEO